Friday 4 January 2013

topic of the day : E.G.O!!!
(i'm trying to understand y people have 'EGO')

Ego means the self;the part of the mind that reacts to reality and has a sense of individuality. Well, thats the dictionary meaning of it.

I have seen many situations in which ego comes in between friends. "You do it. Why should I do it?","You come to me for doubts, why should i come" are the most common words which ego speaks. The one letter word "I" is the culprit for all of our behaviour. The moment you start using "I" more often, you are calling for a self destruction. Pride enters your mind and heart at wrong times. I had conflicts with my good friends because of this. I have realized it later how wrong I was and apologized for it. People drift away from us when we let ego come in between. Sometimes we want things done in our way, exactly the way we have planned it. We cant let go of somethings. In such a process we also get anger and arrogance, few characteristics which are born from ego. 

Every bad attribute that we term, arises from self. We are the creator and destroyer of it. Ultimately its us who can decide what is good and bad. To be at peace and live happily we should sacrifice our self. A small amount might be required for our growth, but definitely not to hurt others, crush them and grow past them. You be happy and make others happy. Thats how harmony is maintained and we achieve win-win situation.



p/s: PLEASE PUT A SIDE YOUR EGO!IT'S RUIN EVRYTHNG!

No comments:

Post a Comment